Homemade Oatmeal Bath for Dogs
There are many factors that are responsible for causing itchy skin, dry skin, rashes and skin related problems in dogs. Some common contributing factors include food allergies, dog flea and tick infestation, allergy to certain chemical based products etc. Homemade oatmeal bath recipe for dogs is an effective way to cure many skin related problems in dogs such as like itching, dry skin, rashes, skin allergies, puppy acne, hot spots, and flea and tick infestation. Oatmeal is a natural source of vitamin E that helps moisturize the skin. Oatmeal also has anti-inflammatory properties. Homemade oatmeal bath for dogs is one of the best natural ways to groom your dog and maintain a healthy coat and skin.
Here are some tips on how to make a homemade oatmeal bath for dogs:
Things you’ll need:-
1 cup uncooked, unflavored oatmeal
- Grind oatmeal in a blender into a fine powder.
- Add this oatmeal powder in to a bath tub, containing lukewarm water.
- Stir well.
- Place your dog in the oatmeal bath for around 15 minutes.
- Rinse off its coat with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use this recipe twice a week.