Homemade nail whitener
In order to whiten your nails, you can use different method. Here is the first method with lemon juice:-
Things You'll Need
- Take a juice of lemon in a bowl.
- Clean your nails in order to remove any polish.
- Soak your nails for about one to two minutes.
- Wash your hands.
- Apply a good quality hand lotion.
- Avoid this method if you have any hangnails or cuts around your nails.
Hydrogen peroxide – baking soda nail whitener:
Things you’ll need-
1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide
2 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Take a bowl and mix both the ingredients.
- Use a cotton swab to press some of the mixture firmly under the tip of each nail as well as over the top of the nail, covering all the nails on one hand.
- Leave it on for about 3 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Repeat with other hand.
- Repeat this remedy at every 6 to 8 weeks interval.