Homemade treatment for blackheads
Blackheads or dark formations on the skin, occurs when skin pores are clogged by natural oils and impurities and these clogged pores when comes in contact with air turns black, hence forming blackheads. Firstly, in order to prevent blackheads make a perfect skin care regimen. There are many homemade treatments available for black heads. But, before you get started, it will be a good idea to check if you have any allergies or if you are sensitive to any of these ingredients.
Homemade treatment for blackheads:
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water, apply this paste on affected areas.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 parts glycerin soap + 1 part fuller's earth + 4 parts almond powder with boiled water. Apply this paste on the blackheads.
- Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves + water and apply this paste on the face every night and wash off with warm water in the morning to prevent blackheads.
- Apply paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh limejuice over blackheads.
- In order to remove blackheads, make a face wash by mixing fresh lime juice + 1 glass boiled milk.
- In order to loose blackheads. Apply a mixture of ½ cup warm water + 1tsp Epsom salt + 4 drops iodine, dip cotton ball in to the mixture and apply on the affected parts. You can also use green tea as a face scrub.
- Mash drumsticks pods and leaves. Mix it with fresh limejuice and apply on the trouble spots.
- Another effective homemade treatment for blackheads is a paste of five grams each of red sandal wood + turmeric with milk.
- You can easily remove blackheads with a mixture of almond powder and rose water.
- Apply warm honey on the affected skin for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Before going to bed at night apply a paste of 3 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder. Rinse of with warm water in the morning. Try to repeat this process for 2 weeks and see the effect.
- Make a paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric, and apply it on the blackheads.